June 18, 2008

Why can't banks take a summer vacation?

Since Scotty is a teacher, he is now on summer vacation. He gets 10 weeks off with pay. This sucks for me. I have to get up every day, get all pretty for the bank, work 8 or 9 hours, while he gets to play World of Warcraft and take naps. He gets to go to the Delta with his family for 10 days, when I can only go for 5. He gets to go on the boat with his sister and her family whenever he wants (they are teachers too) and get a nice tan, when I sit inside shivering with the air conditioner on. Why can't banks take a summer vacation? They should at least have a retractable roof at the bank so I can at least experience some of the sun and maybe get a tan.

5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

You have to be open so Scotty can deposit his paycheck for being at the delta!!!

Michelle Wing said...

I agree Ali! Everyone should be able to take 3 months off every year.

April said...

I work for a company that works with school districts, and I dont get the summer off either. Now's the time for the honey-do list! :)

Kimi said...

You probably don't even want to hear from me as I am currently enjoying my summer off...hee hee hee! Mike understands your pain :o)

The Stiles Family said...

I think Scotty should bring you lunch everyday, since he is off. Oh, and have dinner ready and on the table every evening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...