We decided to give Jared his first bath this evening. We have been wanting to for a long time now, since he always seems to stink of rotten milk. We were waiting for his belly button to fall off, and since that happened yesterday (even though it still wasn't completly healed) we decided he desperatly needed this done. He did very well. The first moment we put him in the bath seat he screamed in a pitch I have never heard before, but once I put some water on him, he stopped crying and didn't cry the entire time. I washed him down and then we wrapped him in a warm blanket. The poor guy was shivering and smacking his gums together because he was so cold afterwards. I dried him off and bundled him up and he was good to go! So our first bath seemed to be a success. Now he is in his crib sleeping and I am drying myself off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love that "mean look"!! It's so cute:)
Post a Comment