April 6, 2009

I Should Have Known

You would have thought that I learned my lesson...
I learned today that a baby boy can pee three times in about 1 minute...

The first week we brought Jared home, he peed on Scotty when he was getting a diaper change. I laughed. That night, I got peed on. We then learned to cover the unit with a "pee pee tee pee" or a wash cloth.
Today as I was changing him, I put the washcloth over the unit. It was slightly misplaced and not covering it completely and the boy peed. Issue taken care of, or so I thought.
I moved the washcloth away from him to wipe him down of pee, since he had just peed, he wasn't going to do it again.
Boy, was I wrong.
The boy peed again, and this time he got it all over his face, it pooled in his ears and eye sockets.
I wiped him down throughout the crying. Thought he was all done.
Went to get a diaper...
He did it again...but this time, he aimed it all over me! Seriously, three times in 1 minute? What exactly is in his formula?
By the way, the whole time Scotty is hearing me scream and lecturing me on the peeing abilities of little baby boys.

How could I ever be mad at a face like this?

1 comment:

Michelle Wing said...

Wait till he starts pooping on you too. That's super fun! Andrew would wait until I got his diaper off and then let everything out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...