April 21, 2009

Permanent? Yuck.

Well, our sweet baby boy is nearly 6 weeks old. Went to the doctor's today and got a clean bill of health. Everything is on it's way to being healed, by incision is looking good and in 3 or 4 months the soarness in my belly should be gone. All I have left to do is convince Scotty that having another baby right now is NOT a fantastic idea. I am kind of enjoying my skinny clothes again. Oh yeah, apparently the ugly brown pregnancy line, that looked cute when I had a big ole belly, is PERMANENT. Seriously, I thought getting through the pregnancy without stretch marks was fantastic, now I still can't show my belly in a swimsuit since I have "war wounds" from our precious little gift. Whatever.

Jared started smiling like a week or so ago. He doesn't do it very often so I haven't been able to catch it on camera. He will crack a smile like once every three days, so it will be nice when he does it all the time so I can stop thinking he is miserable all the time.



I went to a Body Shop party this week. It was nice to get out of the house and see some of my friends again. I brought Jared so they could all see him. They were passing around things to look at and I tried out a blush brush on Jared's cheek. He really liked it. Glad he didn't spit up all over it, or I would have bought it! In hindsight, it is a damn good excuse to come home with new stuff..."Babe, I HAD to buy it, J puked all over it!" Hmmm, maybe I'll try that next time I go clothes shopping.

1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

No making fun of all my bows if your putting make-up on Jared:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...