I am feeling a lot more confident these days venturing out on errands with Jared. Even though carrying his carseat wrecks my back, we still have fun! Those things are so heavy, and he doesn't weigh that much! We went to my doctor's appointment today, then we spent some time and a little money at Target, then we were off to Scotty's school to show Jared off to his teacher friends and to his class. I got there right before lunch time, so Scotty brought me into his classroom that he co-teaches in, and all the students got to get a glimpse of Jared. He wasn't awake yet, but we soon had to wake him up to feed him, so they got to see him with his eyes open. (No, I didn't nurse him in front of the students, I gave him a bottle) During lunch, tons of teachers came to his room to meet Jared. It was a quick visit, as Scotty needed to eat still and then he still had a couple hours left to work until Spring Break started. Everyone loved Jared and we had a great time.
April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
His expression in this picture is just so cute! Glad you guys had a great day.
Love the pic...he's so cute!
Isn't it cold there? He looks like he's dressed in summer clothes.
What a cutie! I hate carrying the carseat around so we use the moby wrap(you can see it in the pictures of Grevin when he was 1 week) and are about to graduate to the ergo carrier because it is easier to put on. So much better than the carseat carrier or just holding them-really saves your back!
so flippin cute!!
That is the cutest picture EVER! I agree that some kind of front pack is great-just practice getting him in and out of it at home then you're good to go!
I love this picture. His expression is priceless. I am glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment