Scotty had the best 1st Father's Day on Sunday. I let him sleep in, made him a waffle, then gave him his wonderful present that Jared and I worked so hard on. In my networking group, there is this lady who owns her paint-your-own-pottery shop, so I decided to give it a try. I brought the baby so I could get his hand and foot prints in a present for his Daddy. This is what turned out...(it's a bowl by the way)
Scotty loved it and was so excited to see Jared's little hands and feet in something so neat.
The day started off great, then we dropped the baby off at Grandma's, we went grocery shopping then off to a wedding in Genoa. It was an outdoor wedding with the most perfect weather. Annaliese was so beautiful and I love, love, love her dress. I had two glasses of wine, and wanted the third, but remembered that I had to be at work the next day! We rushed back to go pick up our little boy from Grandma's and then spent the rest of the evening playing with him and trying to teach him to roll over. He still has absolutely no desire to do it. Oh well, one day he will suprise us and burn a calorie.






2 comments:
What a cool bowl!! I'm impressed you ventured with J and did that!
Looks like you had a great fathers day! Happy Father's Day Scotty!!
I love you and J's bowl. Very cute!! Thanks for the sweet comments on my wedding!!
Post a Comment