September 21, 2009
Bringin' Home the Bacon
After 2 months and 2 interviews, I finally got a promotion at work. I am with the same bank, but will be managing an in-store branch in Carson City. I will no longer be working 9-5 Monday thru Friday. In-stores are open 7 days a week and holidays also. I will miss putting J to bed every night, but these are the sacrifices I have to make. We will have more time in the morning (the branch doesn't open until 10) and he will eventually have less time in daycare, as my goal is to have a day off during the week, so J doesn't need to be in daycare for more than 3 days each week. I start on October 5th, and am a bit nervous. I am trying to convince Scotty to come with me my first day, but he says he has to work. Scotty is excited because he doesn't have to deliver pizzas anymore, and I am excited because he gets to be with Jared more. He sure does miss that kid alot when he is gone. It will be an interesting first few weeks and hopefully the beginning of many more promotions for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats!! I'm sure everything will work out. I'll come up there for your 1st day:)
Yeah, I'm so happy for you! You will be moving up the ladder in no time!
Post a Comment