December 7, 2009

Snow Day

We had our first real snow day today.  It has snowed a couple times already but has melted and turned into a sunny day.  Today, not so much.  Scotty’s school even got closed and it hasn’t closed in 12 years! 

DSCN1389 The view from outside our front door at 7 am.

 

We decided to get Jared bundled up to see how much he hates/enjoys the snow.  Seemed like he enjoyed it!

DSCN1390

I’m all ready Mama!

DSCN1394 I’m sitting with my Penguins!

DSCN1397

Me and my Daddy…he didn’t have to work!  Yeah!

DSCN1399 Mommy and me!

DSCN1403

Daddy shoveling the snow and Sammy knocking down all the piles!

DSCN1395

Oops!  I fell over!

DSCN1396

Wait!  I can’t rollover and I’m MAD!

DSCN1400 Much better!  But I am trying to eat the snow!

DSCN1407

Daddy built a mini mountain for me to sit on.

DSCN1405 Mmmm, snow is yummy.

3 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

YEah for snow day! Andrew and I want to come and play.

The DeShazers said...

It looks like he was trying to make snow angels! It looks like you had a great day!!

Bill and Paige said...

so fun! we haven't had much to do that yet! I want to:) J looks like he liked the snow...he can come visit us in co now:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...