April 25, 2010

He Walks the Walk!

He finally did it! I have to bribe him with something so he will walk when I have the video camera out, but he does it! When we aren't looking, he will walk and walk...I end up catching a glimpse of him cruising when I turn around. I get so giddy with excitement when I see him walk! Now, if only we can conquer the shoe drama...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! I love the hi at the end :)

Michelle Wing said...

Go Jared! What's with the shoe drama? If he has a wide foot, let me know. I have all of Andrew's old shoes and since we paid over $40 a pair, I'd like them to get some more use!!

Bill and Paige said...

You're life is changed!! I'd give anything for them to crawl again...I could hear her better when she crawled...she would bang her hands on the ground. Now she's stealth!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...