I have titled many of my pregnancy blogs with the word Yikes. Yikes is the only word that seems to come to mind when I see how large my belly is getting. The “nice” customers at work like to think they are doctors by telling me I am too big for how long I have left. I smile and nod and remember that I only have 2 weeks left of work then I don’t have to hear about it anymore. Unless, I get the, “wow, you lost a ton of weight,” comment when I get back.
So here we are, in the home stretch. My belly is big and it hurts when I walk through Walmart. I have heartburn every night that makes me puke. But soon, we will have our little boy here and I will be able to bend over again without losing my breath.



3 comments:
I think your belly is cute!
You are not too big, you look perfect! I love the belly pics and you are right, just 2 more weeks and then no more inappropriate comments from co-workers.
Love the belly pics. I can't believe you are already 32 weeks. Yikes! Where did the time go???????
Post a Comment