July 28, 2010

Rest In Peace

Our family pet, Wax, died yesterday.  Well maybe he died a couple days ago, but yesterday was when I actually noticed.  I feel like a bad turtle mama, that I didn’t know, but they don’t move much sometimes.   Poor Mr. Zog.  He doesn’t have a turtle friend anymore.  Although, I don’t think they really liked each other anyway.  They used to head butt each other.  I have had Wax since 1999, thanks to Grama Thelma and Grampa Frank who bought him for me when I was in college.  I guess Wax is in a better place now.  Have a good second life Wax.  We will miss you!

Vacation 2008 012 Wax (on the left) and Mr. Zog

Vacation 2008 013

DSCN1036

1 comment:

Kimi said...

So sorry to hear about Wax. It's never easy losing a pet. I bet he had a great life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...