I’d like to give a shout out to my wonderful husband who told me to go get a new camera today. I think he got tired of me throwing temper tantrums every time I couldn’t get a good picture of Jared because I had a slow digital camera. And I’ll tell you, it was every time that I got mad. Like throwing my hands in the air and going back inside pouting. But I think I have the problem solved! Take a looky loo.
September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yeah!!! so excited for you!! you are going to love your new toy.
do you still cage jared up to play? must be nice...h would last like .2 seconds in something like that.
Paige - he plays fantastically in Baby Jail. He loves it. He is not in there all the time though. But mostly after his bathtime he has Baby Jail time and does fantastically.
Yeah for new toys!
Now you just have to switch your pictures to large on blogger so we can see more of those cute little boys!! :)
Post a Comment