You know how they say “pregnancy calories” don't count? Okay, well maybe that was just me that said that. But anyway, December calories don’t count. That’s why there are so many baked goods around. Grandma invited us once again to mess up her kitchen in hopes of filling up carton after carton of Tupperware full of yummy goodness. We succeeded.
Looks like Jake hit the nog pretty hard.
“I wanted a cookie, not a stupid plastic ring. Geez”
Jared was promoted this year to “Hershey kiss unwrapper.” I think he deserves a raise just because he didn’t even eat any. I’ll give him a raise in kisses! (get it? okay, I’m stupid but I thought it was funny)
MUST TAKE ORNAMENTS OFF TREE. NO ONE WILL KNOW I DID BECAUSE I WON’T RUN THROUGH THE HOUSE SCREAMING HOLDING IT. MUST JUST LAY HERE AND NO ONE WILL KNOW.



1 comment:
I can't believe J didn't eat one. If hayley was in charge of kisses she'd eat them all!!!
Post a Comment