We spent our morning at the Tumbleweeds Gymnastics Center. I had a free coupon to try out a couple of the Parent and Tot classes for toddlers. It was fun…but Jared is NOT ready for a structured class. He does very well NOT following instruction. Let’s just say he’s in his “I Do What I Want” phase. I hope it passes soon. The instructor was very nice and let us just run around and play with whatever he wanted. It helped to rid the others of experiencing Jared tantrums. They aren’t pretty for anyone.
Always climbing up the wrong end of the slide.
I seriously think they oiled up that slide because he went flying.
I will spare you the picture of me running after all the balls he hucked out of the pool.
Ooh, finally, he went down the slide the right way. Progress.
He did so great on the balance beam. He was a pro!
Must east your spinach buddy. Then you will grow taller!
Santa came to visit! The gymnastics center was hosting a pancake breakfast with Santa this morning too.



1 comment:
How fun! We will need to go there next time I come and visit.
Post a Comment