January 17, 2011

7 Months

Dearest Jake,

Am I counting right?  Are you really on your way to your first birthday?  That just can’t be…

You have made great strides this month.  When Grandma and Grandpa were here, they sat on the floor with you and taught you to roll.  And from that day, you haven’t stopped!  You are very mobile, all throughout the living room!  You make your way anywhere you want to go.  You are very close to crawling, as long as your brother isn’t sitting on your back, you may be able to do an army crawl, any day now.

You have been having some slight sleeping problems.  First, it was because you were growing and had to have a full bottle at 3 am.  Then you were sleeping again.  Then you got too cold, and needed some cuddles from mommy underneath mommy’s down comforter.  Then, you were too hot!  I guess the extra layer of clothes and cranking up your heat dish was too much.  Now, you are just about right and we haven’t heard a peep from you in days!  Man, you are a lot of work these days :)

You are in awe of your brother.  You can both look at each other and laugh so hard.  It’s one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.  I have to catch it on video, but I never want to walk away when I see it to go get it!

The “birth mark” on your head turned out to be a benign mass of cells.  And the way your hair is growing, you won’t see it!

I am anxiously planning your 1st birthday!  I think we are doing it at the park.  Oh, and your birthday cake will be great!  Mommy is taking a class this time so it will hopefully turn out great!  I get to practice on your brothers first :)

We love you tons and tons.  If we had the choice of who to pick out from Heaven, it would have been you.

Mama gives you 8 million kisses.

IMG_1699

IMG_1705

IMG_1712

IMG_1718

IMG_1726

IMG_1738

IMG_1675

3 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

The first picture is so cute! I can hear him laughing.

Bill and Paige said...

Is he really 7 months already? Where does the time go?

Love the pics!! He's so cute!! Starting to develop his own personality :) Love all your beanies :)

Jamie Swan said...

I love it too when Wyatt and Ashley giggle together. They do it alot in the car and it puts me in the BEST mood!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...