I have no girls and I’m not going to have one. Unless I can still convince Scotty that adopting one is the perfect thing for our family. But alas, he isn’t budging. My friend here in town is having her second baby on Monday…a GIRL. I’m so excited because I get to pull out my craft box and start having some fun during nap times. I’m having fun. Too much fun making these. I think I went a little crazy making so many for one little girl, but I don’t see this stopping anytime soon. My friend down the street is going to help me learn to sew better so maybe I can have a little side business. I had made some throw pillow covers with zippers for my couch pillows but need some help making them nicer.
I put a head band on Jake just to see what he would look like as a girl. Now Jared calls the headbands “Jakey hats!” Oops.



3 comments:
Cute Ali! Then you can open an etsy store! I love etsy.
Ha ha! I love those flowers but Emily only kept them on until she was about 8 months. Now I can't even get her to keep a bow in. :(
You can always make things for Zoe if you need to get your fix :)But Jake does look good in bows!
Post a Comment