October 27, 2011

15 Month Well Check

On September 26th, I took Jakey to the doc for his 15 month well check, which I almost had forgotten to even schedule, but thankfully the office reminded me when I brought him for 1 year visit.  I guess the doc visits around the time Jared was 15 months, were a little blurry.

Here are his STATS

24.13 pounds

31 inches long

18 ¾ inch head

Although he is 24 pounds, he’s just a peanut to us.  He wears mostly 12 month size clothes and some 18 months (but they tend to be big.)  I’m not used to my children wearing clothes sizes that actually match their age.  Weird.

Jake got shots, cried a little and I was even able to sneak a flu shot into Jared.  He was thrilled with his Elmo band aid. 

IMG_0800I hate that the offices are always running late, but we kept occupied with lots of crackers and juice and a dance party.   IMG_0790 IMG_0792   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...