Last weekend was our families annual “Bake cookies all day until you are so sick of looking at anything that is a carb or sugar” day. Jared highly enjoyed it this time. He realized he had an unlimited supply of “chocolate chips” (Hershey’s kisses) and since it was a holiday, he got to eat whatever he wanted. Because trying to give him a healthy lunch afterward was just useless. We had a successful day and the next morning when I made Jared chocolate chip pancakes, he quickly pushed them away and yelled no. I think he had enough chocolate.
Chocolate Mustache! It never went away all day!
Not so much into the chocolate, but we did catch him putting his hand in the flour and eating that.
Part of the mess!
The other half of the mess. Scotty’s mom wanted to make sure I caught it on tape. It wasn’t even bad!
Jared owned the kisses. Always one in his hands.
Jared was Sandi’s sidekick all day. He was great. He was so excited he got to sit on the counters and play with the faucets and wash utensils. Now he tries that here and it’s a no go.
Joshy working on something and Marcus over soaking the rum balls!
This is where I found Scotty and Papa!
Little sneaky one got to be run around all day. Most of the words out of my mouth were “Where’s Jake?” Seriously thought I would have to put a bell on him.
Jared on the counter sneaking M&M’s.
2 of us trying to figure out the stupid Cuisinart. By the way, that’s Joshy. He’s 12 and a foot taller than me. Oh, and still growing.
4 of us trying to figure out the stupid Cuisinart.
Jake’s favorite thing to do at Grandma’s. Go into the pantry and find the broom and sweep.
Notice the mouthful? He hasn’t had any chocolate since.



3 comments:
Yummy! We will be checking the mail everyday to see when they arrive :)
I didn't get any cookies in with my Christmas card. Maybe they are coming later? Looks like you can add Hershey kisses to the list of sweets Jared will eat.
So fun!! Looks like Jared likes sweets now :)
Post a Comment