March 18, 2012

Happy Birthday!

A little family celebration is all it took to celebrate my first little one turning 3.  Grandma, Grandpa, Grandma, Papa, Uncle, Auntie, cousins, made it just perfect.  My boy is 3.   He won’t say it still.  And when I tell him he is a big boy now, he tells me, “no, I’m Jared.”

 IMG_6974

The boy scored.

IMG_6978

Loves his Auntie Sandi.  Doesn’t cuddle like that with me.

IMG_6979

Someone realized it wasn’t his birthday.

IMG_6984

Reading his Chuggington card that sings to him.  He better like it, it cost me $5!  Well, Grandma paid :)

IMG_6995

His new pooper scooper. 

IMG_7001

I always knew he was.

IMG_7008

We have officially entered “train hoarding”

IMG_7016 IMG_7017

Jared must have been getting his diaper changed if Jake is touching them.

IMG_7018

He’s back.

IMG_7019

Thank you Pinterest.  Mickey cupcakes.  Easy Peasy.  I even let my mom help.  And I never let anyone help.

IMG_7021

We celebrated my birthday and Drew’s birthday too.  Drew is 15!!!  He was 5 when I got here and I would rope him into rubbing my feet.  Now, it would just be weird.

IMG_7025 IMG_7029

Drew Drew and Joshy built some tracks for Jared.  He got two sets, and it’s great because they all connect to each other to make bigger ones.  Perfect.

IMG_7033

Uncle Peter!!!

IMG_7049

This is what you get when you ask Jared to hold up 3 fingers.  I guess 10 works.  In a fist.

IMG_7054 IMG_7056 IMG_7059 IMG_7061

For someone that doesn’t like sweets, he sure liked the bottom of the cupcake!

IMG_7064 IMG_7067

See that oreo?  I fished it out of his mouth soon after this picture.  Almost choked.  Awesome.

IMG_1167 IMG_1169 IMG_1170 IMG_1171

Someone braved the cold air to break his his new bubble blower.  

 

Thank you to everyone that helped celebrate Jared turning 3.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...