Easter Sunday was, overall, a good day. The morning was a little hectic as the kids were both not at their best. They weren’t nice to each other or us. They cried a lot and were sent to their rooms alot but got better once their Easter Buckets arrived.
Wilson and Brewster have joined our family.
Such deep concentration.
Became a professional remote control train driver.
Didn’t care about the other fun things in their buckets.
After naps we headed off to Grandma and Papa’s for our annual Easter Egg Hunt. The weather was great and I even had to dust off the shorts for the boys. They figured out the hunt pretty quick. Interesting enough…there was no money in the eggs this year. Just chocolate that melted.
Thanks to Will and a mere obsession with Pinterest, we all got to enjoy these deviled eggs for Easter.
The day started off hairy, but ended great. Maybe next year I will just buy pre-colored Easter eggs and call it good.



1 comment:
I love the chickie eggs! They are so cute.
Post a Comment