July 8, 2012

Lots of Cake

I think we should just do family birthdays twice a year now.  The winter birthdays and the summer birthdays.  It’s just easier.  We just celebrated, Scottys mom, Peter, Jake, Joshy and Scott with a “one shot, one kill” party.  I kinda liked it.   My mom and Dad came up too.  I got some much needed shopping in.  Jared got some new underwear.  All in all, it was a good, but quick trip.

 IMG_7921 IMG_7922

The Elmo obsession will never leave.

IMG_7923 IMG_7924 IMG_7925 IMG_7926 IMG_7927

I love this new book! 

IMG_7929 IMG_7931 IMG_7932 IMG_7933 IMG_7936

It’s much more enjoyable to swim at Grandma’s since they have a hot water hose and can fill the pool with warm water :)

IMG_7938 IMG_7940 IMG_7941 IMG_7952 IMG_7962 IMG_7964 IMG_7965 IMG_7968 IMG_7969 IMG_7971 IMG_7975 IMG_7979 IMG_7980 IMG_7981 IMG_8002IMG_7986 IMG_7997 IMG_7998 IMG_7999

The love of cousins runs deep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...