July 16, 2012

No Cavities!

I guess it was finally time to take my little 3 year old vampire to the dentist to get the bad news on his pointy teeth.  It cost me $120, but by the looks of the dentist, it was worth all of it :)

Jared’s teeth are fine.  So I need to stop searching out dentists that will put on little baby veneers for him.  No cavities. No flossing is necessary since he has tons of space in between his teeth.  But I have to tackle the brushing twice a day now instead of once.  This was 3 weeks ago and I still only do it once a day.  I’m getting there.  Slowly.

There were no tears, no one was scared, and Jared was more than willing to show his fangs.  He did great, and got a special Xylitol lollipop for his efforts.  I just got a bill.

 

IMG_1408 IMG_1409 IMG_1410 IMG_1411 IMG_1412 IMG_1413

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...