July 24, 2012

Top Chef

He asks me everyday.  Well he doesn’t really ask, he tells me, that he’s going to make a cake. He loves to bake.  He thinks it’s everyone’s birthday, and if it’s not, he will tell me it’s Jake’s birthday or Ta Ta’s birthday.   So, to avoid a fight, Jake went to bed, and Jared and I had some one on one time. 

I have to say, for being 3 he is REALLY GOOD at cracking eggs.  No shells in the batter.  Better than Mommy :) 

 IMG_1450 

We all survived cake and cookie batter growing up.  A little lick won’t poison him :)IMG_1451

 

Can you tell who filled these?  I had the spoon taken from me while he said “I do it!  All by myself!”  Okay, Jared, let’s use that “all by myself” theme during potty time.

IMG_1452 IMG_1454IMG_1453

It broke his heart when I told him he had to go to bed next and wait until the next day to eat one.  Cue the tears.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...