The company I work for are avid supporters of Special Olympics and Relay for Life. I was proud to say I was supporting the cause too. We helped raise money for months in the branch by selling candy bars, sock monkeys and having raffle prizes. Relay is a great organization and hold great events yearly to support the cause.
Our courier Phil, is an amazing artist and will sketch you or make a sketch from a picture. He was doing this all for donation to Relay!
Sock It To Cancer with Sock Monkeys!
Wish I could have made these!
We had face painting at our booth! Mason got a train!
Delilah (10 months) just learned to walk! She’s our branch baby!
She’s just the sweetest little thing!
Jessica was our Relay chair and did a great job coordinating our event over the last few months. Even her son Mason came and spent the night!
Mason and Delilah are best buddies!
Jared and Jake were there until we got thunderstorms and all the Nevada dirt flew into their eyes and they got all upset. But all in all, it was a great event and my first one! So I am happy to help in the coming years.



No comments:
Post a Comment