October 4, 2012

Train Town

So I’m a little late.  But it’s okay.  The fact the memories are made and it’s EVENTUALLY posted is all that matters.  Right?   Right.  Now we have that established, let’s move on.

While in Novato, Train Town in Sonoma was on the top of our list.  Without mentioning one word of it to Jared until we were about 10 minutes away is seriously the way to go with a 3 year old.

Someone was super excited when they saw the trains. IMG_1624 IMG_1626 IMG_1627

This may look like a sweet picture but I took it from the back because I didn’t want to show the hysterics Jared was in.  Hysterics because he had to wait in line.  Disneyland is NOT on our list anytime soon.

IMG_1631

Hysterics again.  Not pretty.   Not scared or anything, just royally pissed off that the merry-go-round hadn’t started up yet.  Again, WAITING=HYSTERICS and a Mommy who needs a Camelbak of Skinnygirl.

IMG_1634

Much nicer after running for our lives to get a seat in the cattle call train ride.  Joy I tell you.  The joy of watching my mother climb in and out of the train with her brand new knee. 

IMG_1636 IMG_1638 IMG_1640 IMG_1641

Loved the train ride.  Loved.  Then a quick 10 minute stop at the petting zoo for a much needed antibacterial wipe down.

IMG_1649 IMG_1654 IMG_1656 IMG_1658

After a quick lunch we went back home and not an hour after, this is what I found.  Guess I wasn’t leaving the house to go shopping anytime soon.  The babysitter was sacked! 

IMG_1669

Thanks Mom and Dad for bring J to Train Town. He wears his shirt all the time and talks about it still!!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...