My sweet Jared turned 4 and requested a birthday party. How could I ever say no to that? That kid knows how to work his Mommy just like his brother. He got a private bounce house party, personalized everything, and all his friends to join him. It was a perfect day for a perfect little guy.
12 week cake decorating course came in handy. Scotty even made cupcakes when I was at work!! He secretly likes to cook and bake now :) He tells me to go on Pinterest all the time to find him new recipes.
I put Grandma and Grandpa to work the night before. Jakey helped with the tape.
The boys babysitter who’s moving away. Sad to see her go.
I had a vinyl burn on my elbow for 2 weeks! The things I do for my kids. I made Jared kiss it nightly.
Happy Birthday Jared!!
And thank you to my Mom and Dad, Auntie Sandi and the boys, Scotty’s Mom and Dad and everyone who came and enjoyed Jared’s birthday. He is very loved!



No comments:
Post a Comment