My family and I proudly support Special Olympics and all their athletes. And that is why I made Scotty jump into Lake Tahoe in the middle of winter.
The Polar Plunge is an annual event that brings the community together to raise money for this great cause. If you collect enough money, you jump into the water. Who wouldn’t want to give money for that? Only $150 will allow 1 athlete to have an ENTIRE season of sports! That’s such an easy amount of money to raise, and I was glad we did it!
The day was a great success for all the athletes.
Plus, you can’t beat a day spent in Tahoe with the boys
Scotty was cold for 2 days.
The Bertucci’s came to support to cause as well! Nater Tot and Tay Tay spent the morning at the water, throwing every rock they could find, into the water!
Perfect day. Except for that being cold thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment