May 30, 2013

Sesame Street Live

We bought tickets this year for Sesame Street Live at Lawlor Events Center in Reno. I was kind of excited to go, but had to hold back and didn’t tell the kids until we literally rolled into the parking lot.  Just ask Scotty what happens when I tell our kids things too early.  And seriously, it was hard because we bought the tickets like 3 months earlier!!

It was a nap skipping kind of day, but well worth it!  Jake tried to get me to buy him something the moment we walked into the events center. IMG_2475

We walked downstairs where they had an giant play room for the kids prior to the show.  Scotty was on Jakey duty and I had the more responsible one.

IMG_2476 IMG_2477 IMG_2480   IMG_2485

They had a cute little preshow with Murray, and Bert and Ernie and Cookie!  Jared WOULD NOT go up and give a high five.  And we were totally in the front row.  I could not man handle that kid enough to make him move.  Seriously, almost paid someone to take him up there so I could get a photo, but my kid WOULD NOT BUDGE.  Way to waste a free show kid.

IMG_2486 IMG_2488 IMG_2491 IMG_2492 IMG_2494 IMG_2500

Jared showing us how to use his $15 Elmo light up spinners.  Did I  mention they were $15 EACH?  I have 2 kids remember.

IMG_2503

See!! Jakey was there!

IMG_2512 IMG_2517

IMG_2509 IMG_2501

IMG_2521IMG_2530 IMG_2522

IMG_2528

 

Jared sat so nicely on Scotty’s lap the entire show.  So sweet.  Watched every moment. IMG_2525

This one on the other hand was a handful.  Climbing on folding chairs only to realize they fold.  Laying on the floor.  Eating his weight in smoothies. Whining, laying on me, sitting, crying, etc.  He’s a treat.

IMG_2526 IMG_2527Such a fun show!  So glad we went.  Can’t wait until next year! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...