June 8, 2013

10 Years and Still Kicking

 

May 3, 2013

10 Year Anniversary

South Lake Tahoe

No kids

Filet Mignon

Quiet

Except for the hotel alarm that sounded at Midnight for 5 minutes that almost made us have to evacuate and stand in the middle of the highway. 

 IMG_2615

Pure  Joy that we have no kids for 24 hours.

IMG_2616

Room with a view, even if you can’t tell.

IMG_2618  IMG_2620 IMG_2621

Dinner at Ciena at the MontBleu

IMG_2622

The food I was waiting for forever!!! Filet Mignon and a baked potato!!  I was in love.

IMG_2623 IMG_2624

Free desert and an anniversary card from the restaurant. 

IMG_2625

On our way home.  Not near as much joy in our faces.  The line at Starbucks at the casino was 20 people deep and I had NO COFFEE.  NONE.  Mama was tired.

Happy Anniversary Scotty!!

{Thank you to Grandma and Papa for watching our boys overnight!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...