October 23, 2013

Painting Our Home

After being in our home for over 10 years, living in the desert, living through terrible snow storms and terrible wind and rain, it was time to deal with the chipping paint and get a BEAUTIFUL fresh coat.  Uncle Brent came to the rescue, as he does with EVERY household repair for this entire family.  And I mean EVERY repair.  This man LOVES our boys and treats them like his own and we love Uncle Brent to death and can't thank him enough for everything he does for us and this family.  And it doesn't hurt that he knows how to do everything.  And I mean everything.  Seriously.  And because we trust him implicitly, the boys got to go on the tower and help paint our house.  FYI, I wasn't home when this happened.  It was most definitely, something in Daddy Care!!  There isn't enough Xanax in the world to keep me calm when my kids are on this tower!!  But they loved it and talked about it for weeks.

dd
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...