December 25, 2013

Tahoe!

November brought a trip to Tahoe for a quick overnight trip. Jen, Grevin, Zoe, Michelle and Andrew were there, so I came with BOTH boys!! Jake had never done the Tahoe trip but he handled it like a champion.
Sleeping in Tahoe was another story.  I think I played "bed switcheroo" about 10 times (that was my last count.)  Each kid went to be fine, but 2 hours later is when they were crying at different times because they needed me and were scared of where they were.  I had never been so tired before!!


We brought brownies to the firemen at Northstar so we got a quick tour.









 Then we hit up the Ritz Carlton with a truckload of kids.  Parking there was $20, but the valet saw us and comped us.  Maybe because he felt sorry for me since I was sitting on the floor of the minivan because we didn't have enough seats.  Anyway, he got a good tip.
We had snow side service of cocktails and appetizers.  The kids played in a giant pile of man made snow while we sat and chatted away!! Then 4:00 came and we roasted marshmellows with the Ritz guests. 

Thank you once again, to Michelle for hosting a beautiful trip to Northstar!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...