June 15, 2008
It's about time....
I guess I am a bit of a follower. It all started back in 2001 when Michelle Wing introduced me to MAC makeup and now I have way too much of it. Now, since I have been addicted to the blogs of some famous writers, (you may have heard of them) Paige Robers, Michelle Wing, Kelli Stiles, Michelle Macway, oh and don't forget all of Paige's sisters, I must admit that I have felt the urge, yet it be small, to start "blogging" about our exciting life here in Nevada. So here goes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited!
Yeah!!! I am so glad we get to hear from you. I can't wait to read all your fun stories. Now, we need to convince April to start a blog:)
I hope your future kids don't give in to peer pressure as easily as you!
I fell honored that my name was mentioned:)
In response to Michelle, haven't you always given in to peer pressure? Just kidding:)
Post a Comment