June 29, 2008
My house isn't that big!
So I woke up this morning around 8, started the espresso machine so it could heat up, grabbed my PEOPLE magazine, and sat on the couch for about 30 minutes reading it in silence. Then I let the dog in, gave her a bacon bit, made my favorite latte, and then sat back on the couch. Now this is normal for me, but what was weird is that I didn't even realize Scotty wasn't even here! He gets up way before me and then does some homework for his Special Ed classes or plays WOW on the computer. I walked right past the office and I guess I just assumed he was in there. It took me like 45 minutes before I realized that I was in the house by myself. Seriously, my house is not that big. We can have a conversation from the living room to the office, that is how close that room is. That's just messed up that I didn't even realize he was gone. He must have gone to the gym. Oooopsie. I don't think I am going to tell him that I didn't even notice. That might not bode well for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hope he doesn't read this!
Post a Comment