July 9, 2008
Bye Bye Scotty
We are coming up on our big family trip to the Delta. We rent a huge house in Discovery Bay that we all stay in for about 10 days. Scotty and his family are leaving this morning, and I will be meeting up with them Friday afternoon. So this means that I have two days to myself in this house, and the worst part is that my puppy (well, she's 6) is going to Doggy Disneyland (a kennel) for 10 days and now I am lonely already. I am not looking forward to this, as I get super scared in my house by myself at night. I lock everything up, close all the blinds because I think someone is always out there looking in on me, and keep a light on in the living room, in case I have to get up in the middle of the night. Scotty laughs at me when I get like this, but I am sure I am not the only one that gets a bit scared. So after a couple mnore days of work, I am off to the Delta (with a navigation system for my enjoyment) for 5 days and then off to Novato for a friends shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I do the same thing when I'm alone/scared! LOL
I ma the same way when Kevin is gone. I sleep with the tv on low, so there is background noise....you hear less weird noises that only appear when your husband is away:)
I don't like an empty house either. I usually end up sleeping on the couch with the TV on when I'm alone :)
Post a Comment