July 12, 2008

Thank you, Garmin!

Seriously, I did NOT get the navigational genes from my father. He is like a human map and knows how to get everywhere. Me, not so much. I had a drive to Discovery Bay, to spend time with Scotty's family on the Delta. I had to rely on a navigational system (Garmin) that spoke to me, turn by turn. I still took a wrong turn with it. I thought at that moment that the system "forgot" to tell me something and so I took the turn anyway. I learn that when it says "recalucating" that means, you're lost dummy. But I did make it, three hours into the trip. Unpacked my stuff, and went on the boat. Maybe tomorrow I can work on the tanning part. I did bring some self tanner if this smoke doesn't let up.

Toodles from the water!

2 comments:

April said...

We have one of those tow, they are a lifesaver, unless she takes us the long way. You have to come up with a good name for her. We call ours "The Bitch" because she's always yelling at us and "recalculating". :)

Michelle Wing said...

I'm glad you got there ok. I can't wait to see you this week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...