June 21, 2008

Who does this?

I think I married a freak of nature. It's summer and he's on vacation. Vacation normally means lots of things, but more importantly, it means sleeping in. I like to think my Saturday's and Sunday's are "mini-vacations" and I take that time to sleep in and possibly take naps. But no, my wonderful, over-active husband, still gets up at 5:30 am, beacuase he is "done sleeping," goes to the gym for an hour or two, mowes the lawns, gets some breakfast and groceries and takes a shower, does some homework, all before I even open an eyelid. And it's not like I am sleeping until noon, it is more like 9 am. He even tries to make the bed when I'm still in it. How do people have that much energy that early in the morning? I'll I know, is when we have children, I hope they don't have his sleeping patterns.

Gotta love him anyway.

2 comments:

The Stiles Family said...

Can Scotty come babysit Harrison in the mornings when he opens his little eyes st 5:45am so I can sleep in until 9:00am. I would be in heaven:)

Kimi said...

After he babysits Harrison he can come over and hang out with Carina at 6:30! What a great guy! Mike would make me get up with him...grrr...:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...