June 22, 2008

Purse Tag

Paige tagged me in the exciting game of purse tag. The object of the game is to dump out your purse, take a picture, and try to make excuses as to why you carry 15 different lipglosses, or as in Courtney's case, three uncashed checks from February.

My purse dumped out.




This is how many lipglosses I carry on a daily basis. Is that bad?

So it looks like I am not as bad as Courtney (please see http://pkrobers.blogspot.com/) but I do have a few unneeded things. I happen to have two inhalors for my asthma, one is supposedly to be put in my dest at work, but it probably won't make it. But I do carry the neccesities, business cards, eye drops, pens, cuticle oil and just a few lipglosses. So, in retrospect, it isn't so bad. Now, let's compare to the rest of you......Kimi, Michelle M., April.....let's see what yours looks like!

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I love all the lipglosses! It reminds me of my trip through security at the airport!

April said...

Aww, why'd you have to tag me? I don't have a camera right now since Joe took it. I guess I could use my camera phone. :) Thank God I cashed those checks from the wedding last week!

The Stiles Family said...

You stole my blogging friends that I was going to tag. I can't move as fast as you do:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...