Michelle Paige Ali Michelle Karla
July 26, 2008
Almost better!
Sorry for the lack of posts. I caugh some gastrointestinal virus and have been violently ill for a week or so. I never felt so sick in my life! Anyway, I am better now and am gaining more energy every day. Not much has happened in the last week. I did leave Discovery Bay and went on to Novato. Had a great time with my mom. We shopped a lot, like we always do. I was fortunate enough to go to Rohnert Park and see Michelle and Andrew. Paige flew in and Michelle M. picked her up at the airport. We had a girls night at Mary's Pizza Shack and had a great time sharing stories and catching up. I guess our days of drinking at Bar of America for girls weekends are done. You can't really take a baby into a bar unless you are in Alabama. Scotty left the Delta early. He tore some cartilage in his rib cage and has been in horrific pain for about 10 days or so. He finally went to the doctor and they told him it would take like 3 months to heal, since there is no way to keep your ribcage from moving. He got some antibiotics for his wheezing and some pain pills to help subside the pain. We have both been great company for each other this last week. I was nauseas and he was cringing in pain. We're a hot couple. Anyway, I am planning on staying on the couch all weekend, keeping myself hydrated, and trying to recooperate from my vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Both of you feel better soon!!
It was so good to see you! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment