August 16, 2008
3 days and counting...
Scotty goes back to school on Wednesday, the 20th. The kids don't come back to the following Monday. There is a slight problem. Scotty's school has been working on a 12 million dollar remodel project for a long time now, and it was supposed to be done by school starting. Well, it is a little bit behind. Everyone has a classroom assigned (no more stinky portable for Scotty!!!), yet no one has any of their stuff moved into their classrooms, no power, no internet and no class schedule. It kind of sucks because when he is there Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, they are all meeting days and no one is able to work on their room. All the teachers will have to use next Saturday and Sunday to organize their room. The sad part is, the spouses somehow get roped into it too. I like to say I have a bad back and I can't lift, but even though it is true, he tells me it is a crock of s*** and to "keep working white girl."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment