August 18, 2008

Hamburger Helper

I really shouldn't let Scotty get any type of groceries by himself, at least ones that concern food for both of us. He came home with Hamburger Helper. Personally, I have never had this meal IN MY LIFE. I am not even sure it was allowed in my house when I was growing up. So, I was disgusted by the box and more disgusted by the ground beef that accompanied the ugly box. Ground beef is disgusting on it's own (that's another blog) and when you cook it with mac and cheese, well, It just seems like it will ruin the mac and cheese. So, I told him I would cook this "meal" for him, but couldn't guarantee I would be eating it. I have some noodle soup on reserve for this evening.

2 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

How was dinner?! I've never had Hamburger Helper either...should I try it?

April said...

I grew up on Hamburger Helper and Tuna Helper. It's better with ground turkey, but I havent had it since I left for college. Does that say anything? :) I think it's mainly for kids who dont get grossed out by that crap! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...