So Scotty and I went out to the movies last night. We went to see House Bunny. It was pretty funny. We ended up getting there a bit early, so we were sitting nicely in the theatre with only an old couple (not sure why they would want to see this movie, but okay). About 10 minutes before the movie started, about 10 13 years olds come running in the theatre. Scotty just starts laughing because he knows what reaction of mine is coming. I swear, these kids must have had like 3 Red Bull's 15 minutes before coming into the theatre. They were running up and down the stairs, jumping like 6 steps to see if they could make it, falling on their heads and getting up and doing it again. They were loud and obnoxious and I was done. At 6:57, I stand up and yell "the movie is starting in 3 minutes and that's when quiet time starts..." Scotty was laughing at me and trying to hold me back. Yeah, it was pointless because the kids replied "the movie doesn't start in 3 minutes, the previews do." Scotty literally had to hold me back in my seat. I had to have a moment of calmness after the little shit talked back to me. It didn't take long for the ushers to kick these kids out anyway, which made me feel validated. I end the night telling Scotty that we would never let our 13 year old act like that. He proceeded to just laugh. That's an ongoing theme with him. It must take the stress out of his life.




2 comments:
Too funny! I would have been the one to get the ushers. What a bunch of punks! I hope my 13 yr old never acts like that or they will be sent to boot camp:)
LOL, wait didn't we act that way when we went to the movies ?!?! LMAO I would of been annoyed too though :)
Post a Comment