August 31, 2008

3/4/2009

I guess I have waited long enough.....as you can see, we have Baby C on the way. We are thrilled at this tiny little miracle. The baby is healthy and looking pretty happy sleeping in there. We can't wait to meet Baby C. (I think it's a boy....should we take a poll?)


(Ignore the 12w1d on the picture, it is wrong)

8 comments:

mommyreview.com said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Wing said...

Yippee! I'm so glad the secret is out! Andrew can't wait for his little friend to get here.

The Stiles Family said...

Congratulations. I am excited for Scotty and you.

April said...

Awww, congratulations!

Bill and Paige said...

Yeah! So excited we can talk about it now. I can't wait for our little ones to be BFF's!!

Anonymous said...

yeah. I've been checking all the time to see when you would decide to make it public :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!!!

Kimi said...

Congratulations Ali!!! I hope you are feeling well. Are you going to find out what you're having?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...