September 11, 2008
Apples and Peaches, really?
So I have been blessed this pregnancy without morning sickness. I have had a couple bouts of puking, nothing major though. The puking has stemmed from peaches, and just today, apples. I have been craving apples like crazy lately. I would eat like 2 or 3 a day and have been very happy. Well, this morning, I eat my apple on my way to work, and about 10 minutes after eating it, I am running to the bathroom to puke up some applesauce. Guess I overdosed on the apples and Baby C was trying to tell me to quit it. Not sure why I can't puke up the unneeded food, such as twinkies, cookies, carbs in general. Baby makes me puke up the healthly food and keeps the crap down. Weird. Needless to say, apples are no longer on the shopping list. Except for apple pie. Pie is pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry, no sympathy from me:) My baby like to throw up EVERYTHING! I just spent the morning throwing up eggs, toast, and chicken noodle soup.
Post a Comment