September 20, 2008
I'll take just one please.
So Scotty wonders why I watch so many shows on Discovery Health or TLC, like "Triple the Triplets", "OMG! Sextuplets", or my personal weekly fave, "Jon and Kate Plus 8." I try and convince him that studying these families and their struggles of taking care of way more than one kid, it can only keep me from ever complaining about having to take care of one. I can learn that I shouldn't ever complain about my pregnancy, because I only have one and not six. I learn to never complain about sleep deprivation (even though I probably would and blame it on being anemic) because the women on TV have six kids that wake up in the night. I can learn that cooking organic is good for your kids, and not a "hippy tradition" that Scotty would never join. And most of all I can appreciate one healthy kid. This non complaining style I am working on can only be good for my husband....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment