September 2, 2008
Protein is overrated
So I never thought that when one becomes pregnant, that certain foods start to look like throw up. I have been blessed to not have morning sickness, (so sorry Paige) but have had some problems with acid reflux. Thank goodness the doctor said I could take Mylanta. I carry it in my purse now. But things I used to love, Mexican food, chicken, onions, etc, now look like a big pile of throw up. The only thing I can stomach, with minor burping for hours are carbs. Carbs, carbs, carbs. Mac and cheese, pasta, toast, twinkies, cookies….anything that is horrible for you and that you should only eat in moderation is the only thing that does not look like throw up. One of these days, I am gonna go to the Dr. and they are going to say I gained like 20 pounds in a month. But alas, it's been over 3 months and I have only gained 3 pounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I hear you! Food is just so gross! I think I'm the only one on a once a day Mcdonalds trip and still losing weight.
Post a Comment