September 2, 2008

Walking is for the weak

Originally written at 8 weeks along...

So, I am over the exercising comment (kind of) so I decide to show Scotty that exercising will still make my tummy grow. We have been going on 1 to 2 mile walks lately. The bad thing is, is that my little legs are short and my real fast strides are equivalent to his “trotting” and no matter what I can do, he is always 5 feet in front of me when we walk. It looks like we got in a fight and I didn’t want to stand next to him on our walk. The only way I can keep up, is if I hold the dog’s leash, because she “pulls me” a bit and I am forced to walk faster. At the mile and a half mark, we have to make a pit stop at Scott’s sister house, cuz I have to pee. Scotty says he has never seen me walk so fast then when I have to go to the bathroom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...