I took the day off today so I thought I would publish my thoughts on life...
*How much bigger is my belly button going to stretch? It is getting more shallow every day.
*Why are all maternity clothes casual? Don't retailers know that women work when they're pregnant?
*Why can't sweat pants come in short length? Why do I have to cut every pair I have?
*There should be discounts given on pedicures to pregnant women who can prove they can't touch their feet.
*Why do mirrors in department stores accentuate cellulite?
*Did you know that amniotic fluid is mostly urine? My kid drinks pee. I'm gonna have to talk to him about this.
*Will Scotty get a "fathering instinct" and instantly know how to change a diaper? Or do we have to rent a "how to" DVD?
*Why does my dog snore so damn loud?
*Why is 90210 in repeats already?
*How much weight will I lose instantly once the baby is out?
*How come when 7 o'clock rolls around, I want to go to bed?
October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment