October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Is it bad that I am turning all the lights off, closing the blinds and pretending I'm not home for Halloween? I just can't see myself getting off the couch every 2 mintues to answer the door. It is getting a bit hard these days to pry myself away from that couch. I'll enjoy more next year when we get to dress Baby up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You're horrible. Think of all those poor kids who will get 1 less piece of candy...
OMG..I wanted to do the same thing, but I was afraid all the people on our block would not like us. And since we're new I didn't think it would be a good idea. Getting off the couch was tough! I even had several groups of kids ring the door bell twice! Seriously, how quickly do they think I can move?
Post a Comment