October 31, 2008

His room

So Scotty and I finally decided to finish the baby room. We have had a crib, a dresser and a changing table in there for months, but we were waiting to find out if Baby was a boy or girl before we painted. After staring at paint swatches taped to the wall for a week, we decided on, wait for it, blue. We went to the Home Depot today and got all the stuff we needed to get this project done. Scotty moved the furniture to the middle of the room, covered it in tarp, and then we taped up the whole room and laid down drop cloths. Tomorrow, we will actually do the painting, and then either on Sunday or next week, we will go back to the Depot to buy the molding for the chair rail and get that installed. Here are the before pictures of my baby's little room.





3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

OMG...you're way ahead of the game. We haven't even started! Paint stresses me out too! I have no idea what I'm going to do. Have you gotten your bedding yet?

Kimi said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!

April said...

I'm sure it will be adorable. I love the updated pics of your belly getting bigger. That baby has nowhere to go but out cause you're so little! :) You look so happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...