Scotty's getting so used to me taking pictures of everything to catch these "moments"
November 8, 2008
His Room Part Deux
So we thought we would have Baby's room done in a whole weekend. We had a three day weekend, and with many naps in between, we got most of it done. The only part that is still not done, is the wooden border that separates the two colors on the wall. We decided that since neither of us is real keen on measuring, cutting, putting things up straight, that we will wait for our handy man to come over and do that. We have a whole list of techinical things that he needs to do. So, the borders are sitting in the garage, Baby's room is covered in tarp, and half of his stuff is sitting in the hallway. I am over it, and want his room done. So hopefully this weekend, it will be complete. I know the one thing that is for sure, is me taking a couple naps to fill the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the work in progress shots...yet another thing I forgot to get a picture of :o( Scotty looks excited! (Either that or he is tired of you trying to get the perfect pic for the blog...hee hee)
I can't wait to see the finished project. I still need to clean out the office before we can start the nursery. You are way ahead of me at this point.
Post a Comment